Liability coverage pays for property damage and/or injuries to another person caused by an accident in which you’re at fault. This coverage is required by most states to legally drive your vehicle. Liability coverage is broken down into 2 parts: property damage and bodily injury.
- Property damage coverage pays for damage to another person’s property
- Bodily injury coverage provides payment for others injured in an accident
- Caused by insects and/or other animals
- Caused or brought about by the use of motorized vehicles for speed races, participation in reliability trials, races, driving lessons, pulling trailers or if the motor vehicle is used for purposes other than those stated in the overview policy.
- Caused by overload or pressure
- Caused by driving a motor vehicle which, with the knowledge of the Insured, is in a damaged condition or not roadworthy, unless The Insured can prove that liability to third parties what arises is not a direct result or indirectly caused by the vehicle which is driven is damaged or not roadworthy.
- Caused when a motorized vehicle it is being driven by someone who do not have a valid driving license or under the influence of alcohol or drugs, unless the Insured can prove that the stated conditions (are in under the influence of alcohol or drugs) no directly or indirectly cause accident.
- Caused by driving through the road should be closed or prohibited to traffic motorized vehicle or not intended for vehicles to pass
- Bringing the motorized vehicle to the area who are being affected by an earthquake or volcanic eruptions, hurricanes or phenomena geological or other meteorology except lightning, or caused directly or indirectly relating to war, acts of war or the de facto state of war, enemy invasion even though Indonesia is not in a state occupation, civil war, internal disturbance country, uprising, riot, uprising, riot, riot, retaliation, strike, layoffs: sabotage, action terrorists, political or other disturbances, the impact of war machine, performance or omission of a action in execution or wrong of any actions, orders, regulations by the Indonesian military or foreign, civil, judicial, police or authorities political or organizational, nationalization, confiscation, requests, requests for military purposes, or arising during the use of the vehicle motorized by or police, police or members armed Forces. In the event of loss or damage to motor vehicles or The Insured's obligation must prove that loss or damage to the vehicle motorized or the liability is not caused by directly or indirectly related with the exceptions mentioned in the verse this.
- Caused by cargo, while being loaded or unloaded from, or being in shipments by motorized vehicles.
- Caused by vibration or weight or weight motorized vehicle or cargo inside travel by road, viaduct, bridge or construction of buildings located below, on or beside the road
- Motorized vehicles caused by or arise in connection with nuclear atomic reactions, regardless of how the reaction is affect.
- On a part caused by manufacturing errors or material defects, shrinkage, defects inherent or other internal causes in that part, or as a result of using rashly.
Sum Insured / Limit Liability
The liability section can be separated into three parts: Bodily Injury Liability, Property Damage Liability and Supplementary Payments.
Minimum Data Requirement
- Driving Record
- Type of automobile
- Use of automobile
Report as soon as possible to the insurance company accompanied by taking the necessary rescue and security measures to avoid a bigger claim and complete the required documents:
2. The loss report includes a chronology of events.
3. Photographs depicting the following:
- location situation where the incident took place.
- the condition of the vehicle used by you and/or your employee
- the condition of the affected third party’s property and/or the injured person
4. The Insured’s Driving license, Vehicle Number Certificate, Identity Card if the claim hits the victim while the Insured is driving a four-wheeled or two-wheeled vehicle
5. Claim letter from the third party lodged against you along with the third party ID card and driving license
6. Police Report confirming the incident.
7. Repair’s quotation from workshop related to the damage as the result of the accident
8. Original invoice for the medical treatment to the injury arising out from the accident.
Please do not admit any liability to the third party and make any agreement prior to the Insurer’s approval to settle the claim.
Further, the Insurer may appoint a surveyor/loss adjuster to verify the claim if involve significant loss amount and/or complicate case