Hole in One
Hole in one is insurance that provides compensation to the Insured in connection with the Insured’s obligation to give prizes to participants who get Hole in One on the first stroke into a predetermined hole only for those who play in one complete round during the tournament. where generally there is one prize for the first person to get the Hole in One.
Hole in one insurance cover prizes golf tournament sponsors to any golfer who can score a hole in one on the golf course
Object of Insured
Cash prize or valuable items
This insurance does not cover for:
- Losses due to tournament
- Unofficial match
- Third Party Liability
- Personal accident
- Professional tournament event
According to the insured prize
10% of Claim
Minimum Data Requirement
- Name, address, and phone number of insured
- Name of Tournament
- Date of tournament
- Name of Golf course
- Number of participant
- Tee of time
- Hole matched
- Description prize with each sum insured
In the event of loss/damage, the Insured is required to:
- Notify the Insurer representative on the Golf course tournament
- The insurer representative will note and process claim immediately
- Claim form which has been provided by the Insurer and filled in completely by the Insured.
- Original Policy includes Endorsement (if any) to prove the existence of coverage.
- Tournament documents
- Tournament report include scoring card
- Other supporting documents required by the Insurer.