Travel Insurance (Travel Insurance) provides Compensation for your travel inconvenience includes personal accident, travel inconvenience such as loss of baggage, travel delay, trip cancellation, hijacking, overbook flight, medical expenses due to accident and sickness during travel, hospitalization, child returns, expansion guarantee for house protection, personal legal liability, golf equipment, rental car, and credit card protection.
Travel insurance is a plan you purchase that protects you from certain financial risks and losses that can occur while traveling. Which cover:
- Trip Cancellation and Changes Trip
- Medical Cost
- Repatriation of the Body or Funeral Fees abroad
- Inconvenience Travel
- Travel Delays
- Lost of Goods and baggage
- Personal Accident
- Legal and Third party Liability
Object of Insured
It not only acts as a safety net against the risk of incurring unforeseen medical expenses but also safeguards against other travel related emergencies that could spoil your trip; for example – losing a passport or checked-in baggage.
- War, revolution, government actions, terrorism and sabotage (this exception does not apply to passive risks)
- What is meant by passive risk is where the insured is killed or injured due to accidental being in a place where acts of terrorism or strikes, riots and riots occur.
- Nuclear risk
- Attempted self-harm or illness, risks associated with pregnancy and childbirth
- Alcohol and drug addicts
- Every kind of pre-existing disease and condition
- Travel insurance does not cover travel to: Afghanistan, Belarus, North Korea, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Russia, Somalia, Sudan, Ukraine, Zimbabwe, Myanmar and Syria
- Racing, motorsports, mountaineering, potholing, underwater activities or any other dangerous activity, flying as a pilot or crew member, winter sports.
- Delay Delay,’ confiscation, detention, requisition, damage, destruction or any prohibitive regulations by customs or other government officials or authorities of any country.
- Hazardous adventure
- HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) and.or any HIV related illness including AIDS (acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) however caused and/or any mutant derivations,variations
- Ionizing radiation or contamination by radio activity
- Pre-existing conditions
- Pregnancy, childbirth, abortion or miscarriage
- Riot or Civil Commotion, lockout or threat of such event
- The Radio active toxic explosive or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assemble or nuclear component thereof
This insurance policy can be extended with the following risks:
- COVID -19 Coverage (single trip, limited and based on availbility product from Insurance) Trip cancellation and trip interruption if an insured, or that insured’straveling companion or family member, becomes ill with COVID-19 either.
- Visa cancellation Compensation
Data Minimum Requirement
- The Insured must be more than 45 days old and under 70 years old on the start date of the trip
- Indonesian citizens and/or Tourism having KTP/ KITAS
- Fully insured travel arrangements must be made and paid for in Indonesia
- In respect of medical claims (including travel cancellation) you should submit claims to your private health provider prior to lodgment.
- For travel or baggage delays, a document must be obtained from the airline or carriers representative involved confirming the flight number, delay period and the reason for the delay.
- For checked-in baggage loss, damage or theft, immediately (within 24 hours) report to the airline or the carrier involved and submit a claim to them. In many instances they may be responsible for damage and/or loss. Please also obtain a loss/damage baggage report from the airline or carriers’ representative.
- Report any other baggage loss or damage to the local authority/police and retain the police report for your records to submit with claim form.
- All losses under travel documents must be reported to local authorities and written acknowledgment obtained.
- For liability claims do not make any admission or offer. Request the claim against you be put in writing.